Welcome back to the “new and improved” Tutorial site.
Having written about my “epiphany” regarding the management of the tutorials in the MX Developers Journal, it is nice to see that, at last, order has been brought to the chaos that is my tutorial site.
Having just about wrapped up my new book - Foundation Flash 8 Video for friendsofED - I am starting to post quite a few tutorials examining this fascinating subject. There have been quite a few added over thefew months. Here are just a few:
- Playing with Radial Gradients in Flash (CommunityMX)
- Creating Reflected Video. (Community MX)
- Warping Flash Video using After Effects (Video Tutorial)
- Use After Effect 7 and Flash to create an "iPod-style" ad.
- Download the files from "Playing With Video" ... FlashintheCan 2006.
- Showing the playback progress of an FLV
- Showing the loading progress of an FLV
- Building a Custom Video Player in Flash Professional 8
- Close captioning video
- Alpha video creation in Premiere 2
- Applying filters to video using ActionScript
- Slo Motion Web Cam using the Bitmap object
- Picking clips inside an FLV
- Stupid Web Cam Tricks # 1
- Playing Multiple FLV files in sequence
- Alpha Video in Dreamweaver 8
- Data Binding and Video in Flash Professional 8
- Constructing a Flash Video Progress Bar.
Finally all tutorials on the is site are covered under the terms of a Creative Commons license. Essentially, help yourself but, if you do use them, I would request attribution.
- Choose a tutorial based on product or key word using the form to the right.
- If you are one of my students, you now have full ,password-protected access to the Community MX tutorials I have produced over the past couple of years.
- Easy access to the tutorial you are looking for.
- No more scrolling through the list.
- All of the tutorials based on your search criteria or product type.
- I can easily add to or subtract from the collection.